Oct 14-15: DSN Innovations 3rd Annual 2009 NCM Forum
DSN Innovations will be hosting the 2009 NCM Forum at the Pittsburgh, PA Marriott Center City. Come hear real-world case studies from industry leaders who are overcoming distributed manufacturing challenges through Network Centric Manufacturing (NCM). Learn how they’re reducing costs and time while increasing agility, collaboration and visibility across geographically-dispersed supply chains.
NCM is the rapid assembly and seamless coordination of dynamic supplier networks to accelerate production and reduce costs. Previous forums helped establish the framework for NCM – this year the forum will talk about the results now being achieved. 2009 NCM Forum Speakers Include:
- Mr. Tom Burbage, Executive VP and General Manager of Lockheed Martin’s Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
- Mr. David Galuska, Senior Vice President, Module Centers and Operations, Pratt & Whitney
- Mr. Paul Gosling, Vice President, Global Procurement and Supply Chain Defense, Oshkosh Corporation
- Dr. Bill Rouse, Executive Director, Tennenbaum Institute, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Dr. Susan Smyth, Director, Manufacturing Research Lab, General Motors R&D, Chief Scientist for Manufacturing, General Motors Corporation